Privacy and Data Protection Notice
At “Regency Entertainment” we are committed to respecting and protecting your personal data. We understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that seriously.
This Privacy and Data Protection Notice describes the information that “Regency Entertainment” collects about you; how we use and protect this information; the choices you can make about how we use this information.
We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update and amend this Notice. So please check our website http://thessaloniki.regencycasinos.gr/ occasionally to ensure that you are aware of and satisfied with any changes.
Who we are
We are “REGENCY ENTERTAINMENT AND TOURISM S.A” (Regency Entertainment), based at 49, Agiou Konstantinou Street, Maroussi, Attica. Regency Entertainment is one of the leading enterprises providing casino and hosting services in Greece. By operating in its three (3) business units, namely Regency Casino Mont Parnes, Regency Casino Thessaloniki and Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki, Regency along with its 2.500 individuals, offers everyday unique entertainment experiences within a secure and pleasant environment.
What type of information is collected from you?
- Name. We collect the given names (first name, family name) of clients when they fill in the registration form, or sign up for our newsletter, or participate in our competitions, draws and promotion activities.
- Date of birth and nationality. We collect the date of birth and the nationality of clients when they fill in the registration form.
- Email address, postal address and mobile phone number. They are collected by sign-up, or by participation in competitions, draws and promotion activities.
- Suppliers’ data. We collect the trade names, the registered office address, the given names (first name, family name), the TRN and Tax Office, the IBAN number, the SSN number and the e-mail addresses of our suppliers and partners and their contact persons, for the performance of the required operations during our collaboration and for billing purposes.
Where do we obtain the information from?
We obtain information about you when you fill in the registration form when you first visit the casino, when you express interest in our services, when you use our website, or if you register to receive one of our newsletters. We do not sell your information to anyone and we guarantee that there is no use other than that provided for by law.
Your information is used for the following purposes:
- Provision of our services. For entering the Casino and participating in games, including the participation in video recorded poker tournaments.
- Marketing and/or other promotion actions, such as participation in draws and competitions, update and promotion of advertising material via text messaging (SMS) or e-mail, or a newsletter we periodically send to all our subscribers. Within each newsletter e-mail, an opt-out link is provided.
- Rewards, award points and benefits from your participation in the games.
- Information provision on any grounds of imposing an entry ban and/or the departure off the Casino areas.
Legal basis for the processing
- The processing of your information is based on various Casinos’ regulatory and legal obligations towards the competent Authorities in terms of our compliance with national and/or European legislation.
- The processing of your information, which is used for marketing and/or rewarding or promotion actions, is based on your consent.
- In certain cases, the processing of your information is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that your rights and legitimate interests do not outweigh our interests.
How long do we store your information?
- We retain your information without time limitation, since we are obliged by law to keep history records.
- We retain your information relating to the bonus and loyalty (reward points) program for a period of three (3) months or for the last twenty (20) visits.
- We retain information related to our suppliers and other partners for twenty (20) years, to be able to meet our obligations to keep accurate records for tax or other administrative authorities.
- We store newsletter and other promotion actions subscriber information until such subscriber indicates that he/she no longer wants to receive the newsletter and the promotion material.
- For more information on how your personal data is used, please contact us at 2310-491234 and refer to the Compliance Officer.
Safeguards taken to protect your information
To help protect the privacy of your information, we maintain all necessary physical, technical and administrative safeguards on an ongoing basis in order to ensure that it’s treated securely and is protected from loss, misuse, unlawful processing or alteration. We indicatively refer to the following:
- Use of IT systems that are installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data
- “Need-to-know” access to systems and databases.
When and how we share information with others?
Within the context of our collaboration with the competent Authorities and third-party suppliers, we use the strict minimum of your information and require them to strongly comply with National and European legislation concerning the management of such data.
You have the right to request access to your personal information that we process.
You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it (in certain circumstances) and restrict to the use of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the date that you withdrew your consent.
- Receive (under conditions) your data so that you can use it elsewhere.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Greek supervisory authority, which is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).
Transferring of information outside the EU
Information we collect from you is not transferred thus nor processed outside the EU.
To learn more about cookies used on this site and how to apply your preferences, please follow this link here.
How to contact us?
Version Information – Changes and Updates
This Notice was last updated on 06-06-2018. You will be informed on any change to this Notice through the updated Notice on our website.